Monday 14 January 2013

MUA Hot Lips Lip Balm [Review]

Dear readers,

I hope you like the new blog layout cause I love it <3

This month I'll be reviewing a lot of MUA products, starting from the Hot Lips Lip Balm from the Love Hearts Collection;




It is a moisturising lip balm which is slightly coloured - the Hot Lips one that I have looks shocking pink in its pot, but in reality when applied it looks really natural.

The whole collection (there are 5 in all) come in a really cute screw top container, and you get quite a lot of product (it weighs 10g to be exact). And for the price of £2 each, you really can't go wrong!

If you're like me and you're always eating/drinking and/or constantly nibbling on your lips, re-applying every 1-2 hours is a must.



with flash

no flash
Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the collection!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=